I have some rules that I follow, almost 100% of the time. Some may call them quirks.
1. Wooden spoons must be used when cooking the following dishes: refried beans, macaroni and cheese and creamy soups.
2. Macaroni and cheese should be eaten with a fork. So should mashed potatoes. (I have a friend that insists on using a spoon. She is wrong.) The only exception is when you are only eating mashed potatoes for dinner. Then a spoon is the logical utensil.
3. Socks should match. I know that isn't a very cool thing to say, but it really bothers me when my socks are different thicknesses.
4. Black ink > blue ink.
5. Mints, tic tacks, skittles, M &M etc should be eaten in odd numbers.
6. If I am out to eat with a group of people, 90% of the time I will get a chicken Cesar salad. Mostly because I take forever looking at a menu, and I don't want to hold up the group. It is my fall back meal.
7. I try to not let my car get below a quarter of a tank of gas.
What are your quirks??