I have seen plenty of people posting 5 goals each week, and how they did. I thought I would join up this week!
1. Be ready the night before. That means pick out clothes, pack my lunch and get my bags ready for the next day before I get in bed.
2. Try Kickbox Boot Camp at my gym. I've been meaning to try it out since it started last month.
3. Finish choreographing my Justin Beiber Zumba song. The middle schoolers have spoken. I actually have it half done. I need to finish and practice before I can teach it.
4. Send stuff to print for this unit. We are supposed to submit things we want copied to the print shop our school district runs. Monday is the start of a new semester so I am starting all over. I would love to have everything for this first unit sent away this week.
5. No coffee shop. I do love a treat of fancy coffee, but I have noticed my "treats" happening much more frequently. Making coffee at home is cheaper and less calories.